Agility ClassesAn active and exciting way to train and bond with your dog.
No Previous Experience Required
If you have not had a go at agility before, you will be astonished at what you and your dog can achieve together. Dogs should be over 12 months old and have reasonable command response, e.g. sit, stay and recall, however perfection is not required!
Our agility classes are designed to be fun, whilst continually progressing skills and ability. There are three levels of class, starting with Beginners. Periodically and when ready, groups or individuals will progress to the Intermediate and then Advanced classes. Dogs that already have some agility experience are very welcome. Contact us to discuss which level class you should attend.
Enjoyable Saturday Afternoons
As you will see in the selection of photos below, dogs of all sizes, breeds and ages can learn and enjoy agility. Our classes are great exercise for dogs and owners alike, they are also very sociable as the group learns and makes progress together.
The first session is scheduled 30 minutes before the class start time for members to help setup the equipment. The last class should allow 15 minutes afterwards to help pack away.
CLASS DETAILSAgility Classes
- For dogs over 12 months, with some basic command response.
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced classes held every fortnight on Saturday afternoons.
- Held outdoors at Screech Owl Sanctuary, Goss Moor, Indian Queens, Cornwall. TR9 6HP.
- Our Agility classes are extremely popular and if fully subscribed we will put you on a waiting list and contact you when space becomes available.
- Trainer: Melissa Chapman.
Next Agility Classes
Classes are held fortnightly on Saturdays afternoons, on alternate weekends to our Good Citizen classes. Classes may sometimes be cancelled due to extreme weather. If so, class members will be contacted by the trainer on Saturday morning.
Next Beginners Classes
- 27 January 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
- 10 February 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
- 24 February 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
- 10 March 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
- 24 March 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
- 21 April 2018 3:40 pmAgility: Beginners
Next Intermediate Classes
- 27 January 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
- 10 February 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
- 24 February 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
- 10 March 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
- 24 March 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
- 21 April 2018 2:50 pmAgility: Intermediate
Next Advanced Classes
- 27 January 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
- 10 February 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
- 24 February 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
- 10 March 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
- 24 March 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
- 21 April 2018 1:30 pmAgility: Advanced
Agility Class Availability & Waiting List
Our Agility classes are extremely popular and often fully subscribed. From time to time space becomes available as class groups are adjusted or progress to more advanced levels. If you would like to begin Agility then please contact us. If no space is available at present, we can put you on a no-obligation waiting list, then contact you when availability comes up to check if you still wish to attend.
Agility Class Enquiry / Request to Join
Please use the form below to ask any questions or request request to join our agility class. Your message will be sent to Melissa, who will reply as soon as possible. Any personal details you provide, such as your email address and phone numbers will be used only to respond to your message.
Adult Foundation Course and Agility Class Trainer
Melissa has a degree in Animal Behaviour, a HND in Animal Care, a Distinction in Learning About Dogs (Level 1 & 2) and has attended workshops on UK Rally, canine massage and first aid. When not at PAWS 4 FUN, Melissa runs ABC 4 PETS, based between St Austell and Par, which offers further individual and group dog training, walking & care services. Melissa owns a Pointer and Springer Spaniel that have been clicker trained, attained Good Citizen Gold awards, compete in agility and have level 1 titles in K9 Multisport.
07929 441150 | Send Message
Outdoor Class Location
Screech Owl Sanctuary, Goss Moor, Indian Queens, Cornwall. TR9 6HP.
Double click/tap on map to zoom in. Hold and drag map to pan around. Drag and drop orange man for street view. Reload page to reset.